Pictures are stored here as links to larger downloaded images. Click the link to see the larger picture. This option, while a bit unconventional, saves alot of screen space, particularly useful for mobile users.
There are automatic filters in place. The system will ban for 1 day anyone who uses obscenities or floods the chat with messages. (The flood threshold is set high enough that only someone deliberately being obstructive would meet it.)
Ershad not only was talking bullish in the days before the 1/6 rally, he suggested a possible top of 8580, around an hour before Polo hit high of 8579. Kudos…
|1st arc||1st arc of setup (blue on jim’s chart)|
|1×1||Gann 1×1 fan (bold blue on jim’s charts)|
|1×2 / 2×1||Gann 1×2|
|ap||Arc Pair (There are 5 color-coded arc pairs. On Jim’s charts the 1st ap is coded red, and has the 2nd arc of the pair removed, since he believes Tradingview’s 2nd arc of the pair is set incorrectly.|
|BTC240||4 hour chart of BTC|
|BTC30||30 minute chart of BTC|
|EOS||end-of-setup (large square gann setup)|
|ep||energy point (time of heightened probability of change)|
|sq9||Square of 9|
Some very useful sites
- Tradingview: Tradingview is simply indispensable in this business.
- Elliot Wave: You can subscribe to their BTC forecast
- Bloomberg.com: Simply a great business news channel
- Cycle-trader.com: Brad Cowan’s site. Brad is a genius
- Wave59.com: Erik Beann’s site. Erik is a genius.
- Gunner24.com: Eduard Altmann’s site. Eduard is a pretty smart guy.
- CTFC.com: Futures 1st trade dates – useful for astro-trading