I wonder what Solzhenitsyn would say

16 / 100 SEO Score

Geometric Thinking Update

By Jim Fredrickson

So we were supposed to be thrilled with the quick passage of a $2 Trillion aid package right?  I mean, that is A LOT of money.  In fact, depending on how you calculate it, it means roughly $15,000-20,000 could be given to every American of working age.   That’s not bad.  It would pay the bills a few months.

But wait, the serfs are not getting anywhere near that much.  They are getting ~10% of that figure.  Where is the other 90% going?  Surprise!  It’s going to millionaires and billionaires.

THIS CANNOT BE A RANDOM COINCIDENCE

You see, those getting the lion’s share of the aid package own America’s industry, which is receiving the bail-outs.  Not only are the millionaires and billionaires receiving > 90% of the aid package, they did not have to wait for it.  They have been receiving it for months already.  Oh, and wait for it…  They are getting it without fear that their banks will seize the money before they can spend it.  Because they own the banks.  And good for them, this is the second time in 10 years they were bailed out when their selfishness collapsed a nation.

THIS CANNOT BE A RANDOM COINCIDENCE

So in modern America, the rich are not just getting massively richer, they are being sheltered from all responsibility for the actions they take which impoverishes the nation while enriching themselves.  Meanwhile the serfs (everyone else) are being forced into bankruptcy and homelessness. 

Can you see what is happening here?  America’s creditor class, is being “‘made whole”.  They are surviving 100% intact with all their resources not just protected but actually insured.  Meanwhile, America’s working class is being left in the cold.   Those missed mortgage payments are not being forgiven.  Homeowners will be required to make 4 months, or more, of payments “all at once”.  This is going to end very, very badly for millions.

When the shit hits the fan, as it surely will, the protected class will easily buy up the assets of the working class at auction, for a pittance.  Remember treasury secretary Mnuchin was known as “the foreclosure king” during his Wall Street career.  Fitting isn’t it?

AGAIN, THIS CANNOT BE A RANDOM COINCIDENCE

To complicate matters further, a catastrophic famine is looming on the horizon, and the serfs are not even awake enough to see it coming. Before the end of the year there will likely be mass starvation of bankrupted, broke, homeless Americans. 

At that point most will accept any despotism if it comes with a loaf of bread.  And the despots will happily oblige I’m sure.

Will Americans FINALLY wake up and rebel in time to save themselves and their families?  I imagine some will, but most are already doomed because their blindness, I’m sure.  It’s a tragedy that will live on in the archives of history for generations to come.

This is not financial advice, just words of wisdom from someone who has seen it all over the past few decades.  Do with it what you will.  Happy Trading!

Tradingview.com is a must-have tool in this business.  Get an account, if you haven’t already.

Spread the word

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top